“Politics falsely empowers the thoughtless by providing an arena for people to believe they are positively impacting the world by simply pressing a button or checking a box when told to do so.”
15 Common Sense Reasons to Free Yourself from Politics
“Our continued participation in this circus performance we call politics feeds the illusion of its legitimacy.”
When even the highest agencies of the law cannot prosecute the political elite for their crimes, and when no mainstream media organization is willing to press for truth on obvious election fraud, it’s naive to expect the political system to improve just because we got involved and casted a vote for the least terrible of two shady candidates.
The rule of law in America is now effectively dead, and its time to hunker down and prepare for the worst, while doing everything possible to create a better society within our own communities, cities, states and world at large. Change happens on the ground level, and while getting worked up about American elections is a popular thing to do, it doesn’t really do much to free us from tyranny or a slave mentality.
It’s time to break free from the programming that tells us voting is our only opportunity to make a difference, because there are a million other things any of us can do to improve this place. Politics is distracting us, it’s fooling us, and it’s sucking our revolutionary and evolutionary potential into a vacuum of deceit, dirt, broken promises and lies.
“IS IT CONCEIVABLE THAT OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM IS CLEVERLY DESIGNED TO EXHAUST OUR POSITIVE, COMMUNITY-MINDED ENERGIES AND TO PACIFY OUR INHERENT HUMAN WILL TO LIVE THE PROSPEROUS AND PEACEFUL LIVES WE DESERVE? COULD IT BE THAT THE RESOURCES AND ENERGY WE HAVE APPLIED TO THIS SOCIAL MECHANISM HAVE BEEN SQUANDERED IN ONE OF THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY COSTS OF ALL TIME?
WHEN LOOKING AT POLITICS AS A DRAIN ON SOCIETY, ITS EASY TO SEE HOW WE’RE WASTING OUR GREATEST POTENTIAL FOR SOCIETAL PROGRESS IN AN ENDLESS GAME OF EGO SATIATION AND PUBLIC PARADE. FURTHERMORE, IT APPEARS THAT THE LOST OPPORTUNITY COSTS OF OUR POLITICAL EFFORTS HAVE BEEN QUITE VAST, AND HAVE HAD MANY DETRIMENTAL EFFECTS TO OUR COLLECTIVE PSYCHE AND IDENTITY.” –DYLAN CHARLES
As motivation for walking off the playing field, consider these 15 statements of truth about what election season really means in America now, and why you should free yourself from politics.
1) Politics devours time, energy and resources that could be spent elsewhere.
2) Politics creates widespread division amongst the populace by providing us with few choices and then positioning those choices as mutually exclusive enemies.
3) Politics nullifies the value of society’s potentially most effective members by forcing passionate, community-oriented individuals into a rigid arena that demands conformity and ultimately defers to entrenched power cliques.
4) Politics falsely empowers the thoughtless by providing an arena for people to believe they are positively impacting the world by simply pressing a button or checking a box when told to do so.
5) Politics erodes our natural idealism by fragmenting our grandest ideas for our future into single-issue chunks that make little sense when taken out of context. Then by ranking and marginalizing them in accordance with various political agendas, then, again, by prioritizing them against conflicting entrenched interests.
6) Politics gives us false impressions about what it means to be civilized. For example, it is not civilized to allow yourself to be raped by even the most polite of rapists, yet the success of politics relies on violated people being kind and patient with those who would selfishly saddle our futures with unbearable debts, endless wars and unacceptable restrictions to our personal liberty.
7) Politics prohibits us from ever reaching our highest societal potential. Because politics never concludes it is always dramatic and we learn to adjust our lives according to its highs and lows, thus our psychological development is trapped by the imposition of these never-ending patterns.
8) Politics protects society’s most heinous criminals by providing them the infrastructure, security apparatus, public platform, time and resources to obfuscate truth and protect themselves from meaningful prosecution. Election cycles, hearings, recalls, investigative committees and impeachments are an insult to justice when the accused are part of the government.
9) Politics demands that we become dishonest in order to gain advantage.
10) Politics consumes an absurd amount of financial and material resources.
11) Politics creates and exacerbates massive public cognitive dissonance between the prosperous and peaceful world we know we should have and the world that a corrupt political class can actually create for us. By repeatedly failing to deliver on its promises, the political system becomes so unbelievable that we have no choice but to believe it.
12) Politics severely limits society’s possibilities for meaningful and timely solutions to our most pressing problems by subjecting every opportunity for progress to the scrutiny, whim, and interests of largely corrupted and under-informed political bodies.
13) Politics insults our intelligence with its embarrassing pomp, flashiness, hubris, blatant rigging, hokey formatting, omissions, dumbing down and oversimplification of important complex issues.
14) Politics selfishly frames issues in terms of their impact upon people and fiat economics, largely disregarding our unmistakable dependence on the natural world for the gift we call life.
15) Politics exhausts our spiritual energy by claiming the authoritative role in our lives and diminishing our intuitive capacities and will to search for spiritual truth.
As the choices that we are given in elections continue to deteriorate, we’re expected to give more of our selves and our souls to a rigged game that only eats resources rather than applying them to solving our problems. The only way win a rigged game is to not play. Walk off the field and go do your thing.
“LET’S SPEND OUR TIME FINDING EACH OTHER AND CO-CREATING THE TRUE REALITY – NOT REINFORCING THE FALSE ONE BY BEING LURED INTO CONTACTS AND CONTESTS WITH IT.” – ZEN GARDNER
Read More Here: