There are more than just these nine reasons why it doesn’t matter who is president, for instance, the next stooge in office has already been selected and approved by the elite powers that be, and therefore, she/he/it will be nothing more than an elite puppet in the oval office, just like almost every other president before.
Nine Reasons Why It Doesn’t Matter Who Is President
Posted on July 30, 2016 by Kevin Ryan
The excitement and furor over presidential nominations in the U.S. helps to demonstrate why those nominations don’t matter. Here are nine reasons why.
1) In videos once held secret by the U.S. government, firefighters told us that there were explosives in the WTC buildings.
2) Survivors and first responders also told us that there were explosives in the WTC buildings.
3) Everyone who sees WTC 7 fall knows it looks like a [controlled] demolition.
5) The U.S. government was later forced to admit that WTC 7 was in free-fall.
6) Citizen scientists have published peer-reviewed scientific articles showing that incendiary materials were present during the destruction of the WTC buildings. Such articles can be found here, and here, and here, and here. No one has been able to dismiss that research or the evidence supporting it.
7) Thousands of degreed and licensed building professionals have seen the evidence and risked their careers in calling for a new investigation.
8) There has been no response to the seven facts listed above from the government, academia, or law enforcement.
9) None of the presidential candidates, or the current president, will say anything about the facts listed above.
If nearly 3,000 people can be murdered in a terrorist event and no one cares how it happened or who did it, then it does not matter who is president. Americans will not remain safe or free by pandering to superficial differences between oligarchs while ignoring real threats to freedom and social consciousness.
Kevin Ryan blogs at Dig Within.