Eloquent memes for an erudite community of anarchists

Tales from the Conspiratum

The Free Thought Project

Secrets Of The Elite: Why Forbes’s Rich List Doesn’t Include The Wealthiest Families On The Planet – Read Here:http://bit.ly/1oxku3A

Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance)

Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance)

Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance)

SOTT.NET

Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance)

The parasites, the elites, the true freeloaders must go.  Send them all to Mars. They can have it, work it, colonize it, and die. Why die? Because these useless parasites would not know how to  take care of themselves. 

Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance)

For the first time since the 1920s, the proportion of overall income going to the top 10 % has increased substantially in recent years, while the proportion going to the other 90 % has declined.

We don’t have to tolerate this kind of nonsense, folks. It’s not like we can’t come up with a…

View original post 58 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s