‘Third World’ America: “Poison Water: Radium Levels have Risen to Dangerous Levels in America”

{Also see: Breaking down water pollutants in water, naturally: Simple method uses vitamin C, green LED light and a catalyst}

The elite-swines’ eugenics-driven systematic-extermination of we the individuals, the “deplorables”, continues unabated:

Poison Water: Radium Levels have Risen to Dangerous Levels in America

By G.S. LUTHRA

Recently, I received a letter from the property management saying that the radium levels in the east coast have risen. However, they assured us that it’s okay and that we don’t have to boil the water or do anything. The state is currently working on it, whatever that means, and we shouldn’t have to worry about anything even though radium is a radioactive element. The letter stated that the issue has been going on for two months and they just learned about it now.

Still, they advised to take precautions of known allergies but not to worry. Well, aren’t all human beings adverse to high amounts of radiation? So now we have to buy filters for our sinks and bathrooms at our own expense. The government should pay, they failed to keep levels secure so they should compensate citizens. Third world standards have arrived in America.

What is Radium?

Radium is a radioactive element with an extremely high boiling point. It is naturally found in the environment and can exist as several isotopes or different forms. You can find it in very small amounts in soil, but it is not meant to exceed that, especially for human consumption. It is the heaviest alkaline earth metal and is silvery white in color.

Commercially, it is used for paint and even for internal radiation therapy but there are some concerns on its effects on health. It’s usually a man-made byproduct and it is released from industrial plants.

The problem is however, that the complexity of radium makes it challenging to determine its effects as hazardous as there are different forms of radium, some natural while others man made. Radium is gaseous at room temperature and it is not chemically reactive so it rapidly diffuses in the body into the blood system. There have been concerns about it, but not enough has gone into getting more definite research. However, animal studies revealed that it leads to bone cancer in excessive amounts.

Radium’s Effects on Humans

Oral ingestion has been known to cause bone, head, and nasal passage tumors in humans, yet still the US Environmental Protection Agency has yet to recognize it for carcinogenicity. Exposure to high levels of radium can cause acute leukopenia (reduction of white blood cells), anemia resulting from lowered red blood cells and hemoglobin, necrosis of the jaw, and other effects. Cancer is the main danger, but what most don’t realize is that when radium enters the body via the gut or lungs, it quickly becomes distributed into the body’s tissues. Due to its similarity to calcium, radium is naturally drawn to bone and this is where it can build up. Fecal and urine samples can indicate if it is present however it takes time for the radium to build up so most won’t notice. Eventually, the radium expands into the blood and white and red blood cells lessen in number adversely effecting one’s immunity.

The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry states on their website that radium can be breathed in and stay in your body for several months and enter your bones. They say 80% will leave through urine and feces if consumed through drinking water, but the other 20% will enter the blood stream and carried all throughout your body particularly the bones. If in excess, “exposure to higher levels of radium over a long period of time may result in harmful effects including anemia, cataracts, fractured teeth, cancer (especially bone cancer), and death. Some of these effects may take years to develop and are mostly due to gamma radiation. Radium gives off gamma radiation, which can travel fairly long distances through air. Therefore, just being near radium at the high levels that may be found at some hazardous waste sites may be dangerous to your health.”

Filtering your drinking, cooking, and bathing water is a safeguard you can do to protect yourself as well consuming kelp, blue-green algae, and chlorella which have protecting effects from radiation.

Will the United States become a nation of radioactive citizens? It is advised to do your own research before deciding whether or not it is safe to drink tap water. However, radium is not the least of your worries as other substances such as fluoride are also known to be found in excess in America’s water supply.

Sources and links can be found here:

https://www.davidicke.com/article/488647/poison-water-radium-levels-risen-dangerous-levels-america